Welcome to Save Life Group
International Human Rights, Disaster Education & Employment Generation Initiatives Awardees
The world is facing an increasing number of Natural & Industrial Disasters affecting millions of people, destroying property and resulting in loss of human life. These include major floods, hurricanes, earthquakes, tsunamis, major fire, Building collapse, Explosion and many others.Today we are facing unparalleled threats from human-made disasters that can be attributed to the failure of industrial and energy installations as well as deliberate sabotage from terrorists and vandalism during virulent political upheavals.Added to this is the ever present threat from natural causes ranging from biological pandemic to earthquakes and tsunamis. All these events pose unprecedented risks to human health on a world scale which requires a massive effort by the community.Beside this, the Save Life Group also focuses on current global health risks, and how best to prepare for, respond to and recover from disasters in order to reduce human health impacts.The Save Life Group will help communities to understand the nature of global risks, learn risk management strategies to prepare for disruptive events, and identify the best prevention methods in disaster management and public health. It will provide a forum for the exchange of information between leading professionals and partners in Disaster Management.
ACTIVITIES OF SAVE LIFE GROUP
- Creating a International platform for Disaster & Emergency Preparedness.
- Establishing Industrial Safety at National & International level & developing a strong Network.
- Prizes & Award distribution by Renowned Dignitaries.
- Operate Employment Bureau for Campus Selection.
- Publish Safety & Environment Journal & News Bulletin.
- Regular Interactions with subject Experts.
- Implanting the latest development at grass root level.
- To introduce Safety & Disaster management Chapter at Every Sector.
- To organise Annual Conference, Seminar, Symposium, workshop on Fire, Safety, Health, Environment & Disaster Management.
- Research, Training & Development of Local Resources.
- Initiation for Employment Generation.
- Enforcement of HSE Law and Monitoring in the interest of Nation.
- Awareness on School & Road Safety.
- Alumni Meet of Safety Professionals & giving them a strong platform.
- Focuses on Food safety & Security.
- HSE Consultancy, Education & Advocacy.
Conference 2012 - PATNA
- Subject Introduction
- Conference Venue
- Paper Presentation
- Call for papers
- Participation Fee
- Publicity for Advertisement in Sovenir
- Bank for on line deposit
- Organisation to be Participated
- Registration Confirmation Form Download
- Patna - A Rich Historical & Cultural Place
- Conference Secretariat
- Contact for Enquiry
Help Line no.